Registered users, access My Front Page here.
Registration is open today only! Thursday, July 31, 2014, until midnight of the same.
Posts last viewed by the most (signed in) DPers in...
The Last 10 Minutes
- (17) DP Registration is Open! New Member Introduction Thread 07/30/14
- (6) Rand Paul to MSNBC Host: ‘When Your Network Does 24-Hour News Telling the Truth,’ Then We Can Talk 07/30/14
- (5) NEW Extremly Graphic VIDEO of IDF Bombing Ambulances and Journalist ! 07/30/14
- (5) Nystrom is running an experiment on us! 07/30/14
- (4) I love everyone here. 07/13/14
- (4) VIDEO: A Deer Walked Up To This House One Day. And They NEVER Saw The Rest Coming. Amazing. 07/30/14
- (3) If You Take Away Religion You Can't Hire Enough Police. 07/30/14
- (3) Lawrence O'Donnell: Rand Paul speaks eloquently for criminal justice reform while most Democrats won't touch it 07/31/14
- (3) CO State Senator pushes bill to give FEDs arrest state powers. Also runs for CO County Sheriff. 07/30/14
- (3) Worst Invention Ever 07/30/14
- (2) I'm back, and my mind is right. 07/29/14
- (2) Rand Paul Talks to Blacks and Democrats Flip Out 07/28/14
- (2) >Gold $1,295 Silver $20.60 Platinum $1,475 Palladium $875 Dollar 81.40 09/16/10
- (2) Ron Paul On Cspan For Three Hours Sunday Morning! 07/30/14
- (2) Ask this Question - Why Malaysia? 07/19/14
The Last Hour
I feel like I've been gone for a year or more, but it has only been a few months. I've rested, found a new job, and found some new hobbies. With all that said, I've missed the Daily Paul and I could never escape thinking about it, especially with everything going on in the world. This is my extended family, and I am grateful to be a member. I just hope I haven't lost my groove here. ;) thanks again Michael for giving me a home here and thank you all for being so kind to me. :)
LA PAZ: Bolivia on Wednesday renounced a visa exemption agreement with Israel in protest over its offensive in Gaza, and declared it a terrorist state.
President Evo Morales announced the move during a talk with a group of educators in the city of Cochabamba.
It "means, in other words, we are declaring (Israel) a terrorist state," he said.
The treaty has allowed Israelis to travel freely to Bolivia without a visa since 1972.
Wow. He just OWNED this guy. Was really awesome:
VINDICATED! Truth Prevails! Jesse Ventura wins Defamation Suit vs Late SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle - July 29, 2014Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Tue, 07/29/2014 - 14:37
Updated: 07/29/2014 1:39 PM
Created: 07/29/2014 5:48 AM KSTP.com
By: Megan Matthews
Jesse Ventura has won the defamation case against "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle.
Maybe the most upsetting video ever posted on the internet watch the second one down http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be5_1406759077
Bush Sr. and Reagan Debate Illegal Immigration in 1980: Bush pushes for amnesty, while Reagan talks of open borders with MexicoSubmitted by Allegory on Mon, 07/28/2014 - 21:42
I so much appreciate you being here, Daily Paul!
Registration has been off for a while. I closed the ark door back in January of this year. Shortly thereafter, I saw "Noah." There's a scene in that where the rains have started and his ark was buttoned up and he's floating away with his family, but outside you could still hear the wailing and screaming and terror-filled crying of the doomed outside, begging to be let on board.
Dr. Ronald Ernest Paul on CNBC Futures Now on Yellin, FMOC Meeting + Peter Schiff on Gold - July 29, 2014Submitted by AnCapMercenary on Tue, 07/29/2014 - 20:29
Just a point of personal bemusement, but just look how frightened they are at even the mere prospect of seeing a wise grandpa's 'I told ya so'-disapproval-face! He has awesome teleconferencing setup, now; there's no reason for them to only have him on the phone, unless he's calling in from the road, in transit. But, here we are, again:
Ron Paul: The Only Thing Growing Is The Debt!
This is a most interesting video, this guy keeps you on your toes. This is a hard hitting video on our economy and tells who are the real terorists!